Great news, our new website is live!
After weeks of research, planning and many hours of hard work, we are proud to announce the launch of our new website.
Our goal is to provide visitors with an easier way to learn about our unique suite of innovative and ambitious National Training Programmes, funded by the Levy for Teachers and Quality Professionals in Further Education and Skills.
Our current and prospective clients can find helpful information about our programmes on the homepage of our new website. We have also included further information for employers, a webpage to provide clarity on apprenticeship funding and how this applies to your organisation and a link to the blog section on our homepage, so that you can keep up with the latest Teaching Matters news.
We endeavour in the pursuit of developing the highest standard of Teachers, Leaders and Quality Professionals in the Further Education and Skills sector. Our Teaching Matters Coaches, Lecturers and Support Team work around the clock to deliver programmes that develop Trainee Teachers and Quality Professionals to be more employer-focused and inform their working practices. Our Quality Practitioner Level 4 Apprenticeship is a personal highlight of our programme offering to develop individuals skills as a quality professional through training with a national network of quality experts. Throughout the apprenticeship, individuals will develop a range of knowledge, skills and behaviours and learn:
- How to contribute to the formulation of the quality strategy
- The management of learner and employer satisfaction activities
- Deployment of quality policies and governance
- How to guide teams to improve quality, competence and performance
- To plan and conduct audits and other assurance activities
- How to develop quality control plans for outstanding practice
- To guide the use of methods and tools to improve quality performance
- To solve problems such as non-conformance and overcoming challenges
- Practical application of quality risk management and mitigation
Click on the image below to find out more:
We have included an integrated social media button to our Teaching Matters LinkedIn profile to foster improved communication with our clients. We will constantly update our website content with helpful information, blogs, opinion pieces, testimonials and much more.
We hope you find the new website fresh and modern; we worked hard to make sure it contains valuable information to assist you with your enquiries and needs. If you have any questions on any of our programmes, contact us via the enquiry form linked below or call 01454 617 707.